5 Nights / 6 Days
Day1 Arrival Taiwan international airport by CI-182 14 : 10 / 22 : 20 Overnight in Taipei.
Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall – it is the landmark of the place with being the best attraction.
Shihlin Night Market - The market is famous for various snacks and eatery with many prosperous shops on Wenlin Road, Dadong Road and Danan Road, etc.
Overnight in Taipei.
Day3 Taipei to Kaohsiung by High speed Train / THSR for 90 mints in the morning. Overnight in KHH.
Kaohsiung City sightseeing : Chengqing Lake – KHH International harbor – Liuhe tourist night market.
Day4 Kaohsiung to Taipei by High speed Train / THSR for 90 mints in the morning.
Taipei city sightseeing : Taipei 101 Observatory – it is the tallest building in the world, with a mass of shops on the lower floors, incorporating many top brands under the LVMH group, such as Louis Vuitton, Dior, Celine, etc.
Taipei Zoo – it is the largest city zoo in Asia.
Overnight in Taipei.
Day5 Taipei city sightseeing: Yanmingshen mountain – it is an attraction which mesmerizes the tourists the most.
Tamshui Fisherman’s Wharf - it is a multi-purpose leisure fishing port with floating piers and a spacious park.
Overnight in Taipei.
Day6 Transfer to Taiwan international airport by CI-181 08 : 15 / 13 : 00 flight back to Delhi.
|Per persons quote in USD based on Hotel without lunch & dinner||Total cost|
|Per person cost based on twin sharing basis (02 paying pax).||USD 1,210/-|
|Per person cost based on twin sharing basis (03 to 05 paying pax).||USD 919/-|
|Per person cost based on twin sharing basis (06 to 08 paying pax).||USD 809/-|
|Per person cost based on twin sharing basis (09 to 11 paying pax).||USD 737/-|
|Per person cost based on twin sharing basis (12 to 14 paying pax).||USD 682/-|
|Per person cost based on twin sharing basis (15 to 16 paying pax).||USD 589/-|
|Single room supplement
Tax: Government service tax included.
|Taoyuang||Fullon Hotel *4 Superior||Fullon Hotel||--||--||01 Night|
|Taipei||Fullon Hotel *5 Superior||Fullon Hotel||--||--||03 Nights|
Tour cost inclusions
• Hotel accommodation twin sharing basis. NOTE: All Hotels maintain a check in and checkout time of 12 Noon.
• Meals plan as specified above. Half Board Basis. Breakfast starting from Day2 – Day5.
• Assistance upon each arrival and departure in every location.
• All monuments entrance fee as per the below inclusions at each city.
• All transfers & sightseeing as per Itinerary by Air-Condition Toyota Cammy for 02 pax
• All transfers & sightseeing as per Itinerary by Air-Condition Volkswagen 4DW or 03 to 05 pax
• All transfers & sightseeing as per Itinerary by Air-Condition Volkswagen Crafter for 06 to 10 pax
• All transfers & sightseeing as per Itinerary by Air-Condition Scanic coach for 11 to 16 pax.
• One English speaking accompanied guide for the entire tour 02 to 16 pax
• 16 persons onwards one tour leader free
The tour cost does not include the following services:
1. Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
2. All lunch and dinner that is a la carte in India restaurant or local restaurant.
3. Any item of personal requirement, such as, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc.
4. Any type of insurance, medical charges or evacuation charges.
5. Meals other than those mentioned above.
6. Personal insurance.
7. Any domestic or International airfare.
8. Tipping to Guide and Driver.
This cost is valid till 31st Dec 2018
The prices being sent herewith are inclusive of all presently applicable taxes on accommodation, meals as being charged by the Government of India and the respective State Governments. Any new taxes that introduced and imposed between now and the time of operation will be payable extra. We will keep you informed of the same from time to time.
PRICE HIKE: -
Unless and until notified all prices being sent herewith stand guaranteed. In case of an unprecedented increase in prices of petroleum products or increase of entrance fees to monuments etc, we will keep you informed and will advise you the supplementary costs for the same.
All supplementary costs for involuntary rerouting, arising out of circumstances beyond our control, will have to be borne by the clients.