- Tour Packages
- Discover Macau
- Tourist Attractions
- Heritage Sites
- A-Ma Temple
- Macau Wine Museum
- Grand Prix Museum
- Moorish Barracks
- Lilau Square
- Mandarin's House
- St. Augustine's Square
- Dom Pedro V Theatre
- Sir Robert Ho Tung Library
- Leal Senado' Building
- Senado Square
- Sam Kai Vui Kun (Kuan Tai Temple)
- Lou Kau Mansion
- Na Tcha Temple
- Section of the Old City Walls
- Mount Fortress
- Casa Garden
- Churches in Macau
- Ruins of St. Paul's
Ponte 16 is a world-class integrated casino-entertainment resort built over 2.3 hectares. Ideally located in the culturally rich Inner Harbor of Macau, the resort consists of a five-star hotel, a casino, Asia’s first MJ Gallery, and an upcoming entertainment and retail complex.
Ponte 16’s architectural design draws inspiration from Macau’s unique East-West cultural pluralism, with a European/Portuguese design infused with traditional Chinese elements.
- Ponte 16 is the only resort situated in Macau’s Inner Harbor, part of “The Historic Centre of Macao” which is a designated UNESCO World Heritage site.
- The resort is developed on both sides of the iconic clock tower at Pier No. 16 along the Inner Harbor, within walking distance to many of the city’s architectural monuments such as the A-Ma Temple, Ruins of St. Paul’s and St. Joseph’s Seminary and Church.
- Ponte 16 sits opposite to Wanchai, Zhuhai, enjoying the magnificent view of “one river, two banks”. The ferry terminal next to Ponte 16 makes it easily accessible by mainland Chinese. A short 2-minute ferry ride will bring visitors across from Zhuhai to Macau. Ferries to Shekou and Jiangmen are also available.
The fully completed 1.3 million square feet integrated casino-entertainment resort consists of:
- 270,000 square feet gaming floor housing 109 gaming tables, 3 VIP Clubs and about 300 slot machines.
Five-Star Luxury Hotel
- Managed by world-renowned French hotel management group Sofitel, the Sofitel Macau. At Ponte 16 have 389 opulent rooms and an exclusive block of 19 apartments in The Mansion of Sofitel. Hotel facilities include an all-day-dining restaurant, chic bars, outdoor swimming pools, Club Sofitel, modern fitness and MICE centers.
Wine & Dine Outlets
- Ponte 16 boasts several renowned restaurants which take guests on a gastronomical tour around the world with top-notch traditional Chinese culinary, excellent Northern Chinese cuisine of home-made noodles and dumplings and refined French and Mediterranean cuisines. Special a la carte menu, contemporary buffets, alfresco environment and picturesque waterfront are definitely not-to-be-missed.
** After the completion of Phase I and Phase II, two levels of casino, Sofitel Macau. At Ponte 16 and restaurants has already opened since 2008. A wide variety of entertainment facilities, a retail complex and a waterfront promenade will open after the establishment of Phase III.